Sunday 16 September 2012

2012 - 2013 Annual Catalogue BLOG HOP!!



Welcome to the ESAD 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop! You may have just found yourself in the middle of it, or followed the link from the wonderful Libby Dyson, but I am glad that you are here! Don't we have some wonderful, talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in Australia and New Zealand? I am amazed every time I vist their blogs and see their gorgeous creations! I hope you get a chance to see all of the blog hop participants and while you are there, why not leave a lovely comment to thank them for the inspiration? All of the demos work hard to share what they love - namely Stampin' Up! -  and we love to see that you like what we do!!

What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.

We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group!

This is my creation for the Blog Hop - I hope you like it! I used a new stamp set called "Come to Bethlehem" (page 20). I loved this stamp set as soon as I saw it and I am looking forward to making a lot of Christmas cards this year! I saw this design on this website, another talented demo based in the U.S. and I loved it so much I had to share it here with you! I changed the colours for my CASE (copy and share everything) to neutral tones, and the brads for pearls, and that's it. I loved her original colours and will be using that colour scheme on them for personal use. It is a very easy design to recreate en masse, or just for special people - why don't you try it for yourself?



I used early espresso cardstock 121686, early espresso classic stampin' pad 126974, crumb cake cardstock 121685, crumb cake classic stampin' pad 126975, very vanilla cardstock 106549, whisper white cardstock 106550, neutrals designer series paper stack 117157, come to bethlehem unmounted stampset 120591, decorative label punch 120907, scallop oval punch 119856, dimensionals 104430, versamark stamp pad 102283, clear embossing powder 109130, heat tool 129056, pearl basic jewels 119247.

I also have a bit of an obsession with pinterest and 'pinning' pictures of decorative wreaths, you can find my boards here, so I thought I would make one for myself and share it with you. It is all in very vanilla and natural cane, but you could make it in any colours and in any theme - I will show my Halloween wreath for our Holiday Catalogue blog hop later in the month. It is very simple, using only ribbon, cardstock and pearls! It didn't take long to put together, and I have had it hanging on my door for a few days - and I really like it!



Sorry about the picture quality - I have asked for a light tent for my birthday next month to try and make my photos look better, so we will see what happens.
For this wreath I used very vanilla cardstock 106549, pearl basic jewels 119247, fun flowers bigz die 121812 and I stuck it all together with hot glue.

If you have any questions about how I made anything, or if you would like to order the products to make these, I would love to hear from you! Our new catalogues are out and available to order from 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, just call, text or email me and we can go from there!

I hope you are able to continue on your way around the blog hop, your next stop will be the wonderfully talented Monique Fielder. If you like anything that you see on your travels, be sure to leave a comment, it would be lovely to hear your thoughts!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really enjoy your company! Have a great week!

Cheers,
Kylie xxx

PS If you get sidetracked for any reason, here is the complete list for all of the blog hop participants - you can click on any one of them to start your tour again!

1. Chloe Evans
www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com

2. Pauline Bennetts
www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede

3. Theresa 'Tess' Schirmer
www.stampinandstuffwithtess.wordpress.com

4. Sharlene Meyer
www.magpiecreates.com
Bandstand Simply Scrappin Kit

5. Ann Gerlach
www.discoversu.com/

6. Corina Beyer
www.beyondinkstamper.com

7. Nikki Sadler
www.inkyart.com.au

8. Andrea Buckland
www.creatingcardswithandrea.com

9. Keryn Campbell
www.kerynscards.blogspot.com

10. Kathryn Ruddick
www.katlodesigns.com

11. Richelle Fletcher
www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com

12. Jane Norrish
www.janenorrish.com

13. Michelle Halling
www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com

14. Juilette Chapman
www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com

15. Tayna Bell
www.stampingt.com.au

16. Alisha Watson
www.ratherbstamping.blogspot.com

17. Narelle Hoggard
www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com

18. Rebecca Scurr
www.stampinwithrebecca.wordpress.com

19. Delys Cram
www.delysc.wordpress.com

20. Yvonne Walker
www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com

21. Libby Dyson
www.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au

22. Kylie Clemmence
www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com

23. Monique Fielder
www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com

24. Karen McGoldric
www.vivalastamping.blogspot.com.au

25. Sam Simpson
www.gracefulimpressions.blogspot.com








  • 14 comments:

    1. Gorgeous cards Kylie and I can see some wreaths happening here too!! Thanks for participating in the blog hop and being a part of ESAD :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Kylie I love your cards, the masking really adds to the image. The wreath is lovely too, so simple and elegant with the single colour and ribbon. I love that you have left so much of the base wreath show through.
      Cheers
      Monique

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love your cards too, Kylie! I got this set and would love to CASE it, if that is ok please. The wreath is lovely and a great idea.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love these cards Kylie. I might just add them to my CASE file too.

      TFS
      Jenny

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love this set too Kylie..Its gonna be a winner in my book too. Gorgeous cards and wreath!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh Kylie what gorgeous cards. I don't know if I could pick between the pale or the dark one.

      And don't even get me started on that wreath. It's stunning!!

      Thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    7. What gorgeous Charistmas cards. I so love the subtle hues you have used. I love your 3D project wreath as well. You are one very talented lady. Thanks for being part of the Blog Hop - they're lots of fun :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks so much for sharing your cards and your wreath. Fabulous inspiration.

      ReplyDelete
    9. great ideas Kylie. By the way I love your blog. So pretty.

      ReplyDelete
    10. What gorgeous Christmas cards!!! I love the subtle colours. That wreath is beautiful too. TFS

      ReplyDelete
    11. Lovely cards and great wreath. Thanks for sharing ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Thanks everyone!! Loved being a part of the blog hop :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. Just lovely projects!

      ReplyDelete

    2021-2022 In Colors

    Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...